Our Staffing Solutions
Manpower is the recognized leader in workforce acquisition, workforce management, and workforce optimization. We are also one of the few companies within our industry that can provide a local, national, or worldwide program. We function with our own administrative and support center in Reno, providing local payroll and invoicing which results in prompt and efficient payroll and invoicing solutions.
Manpower Northern Nevada can be counted on to process your employee payroll every week and to send your invoices in a timely manner. We take a hands-on approach to business relationships, working closely with our associates and clients. We utilize an extensive structured interview process to profile each applicant’s work experiences and strengths to best determine an employee’s capabilities and interests for assignment.
Manpower of Northern Nevada Offers:
• Our longevity and knowledge in the region including our extensive experience in Ownership, Management, Staff, and Support Personnel.
• Local staffing, Payroll, and Invoice processing means check and invoice corrections can be made within 24 hours from our Administrative office in Reno. We offer Direct Cash, Global Cash Card, and paper checks.
• We install a hiring process that fits exactly what our clients are looking for in a great candidate. Ultimately, this produces a successful Employer/Employee relationship.
• With the most locations in the region, we are best suited to cover your job site and be there when you need us.
• We utilize the most powerful and nationally recognized resumé search databases to find the right talent for you.
• Our time clock solution is completely comprehensive and customizable to fit your business rather than the other way around. Fully integrated with our software, real-time punch data flows seamlessly to our web portals and eliminates the tediousness of time entry and reduces the risk of errors or fraud. Our clients can instantly review and approve time card data with the efficiency and accuracy of one web portal.
• Since 1992, Manpower in Northern Nevada has been self-insured for workers compensation in the state of Nevada. In the event of an on the job injury we provide prompt treatment for the injured employee and follow up by our in-house claims department working with the employee and the medical providers to treat the injury and return the employee to work as quickly as possible. By handling our claims in-house, we cut down on skyrocketing medical costs while maintaining a positive outcome for the associate and client.
Human Resources Services
Our goal is to enable businesses to make hiring decisions effectively, quickly, and cost-efficiently. Manpower’s unique HR services can help!
Direct Hire PLUS
Quickly and accurately locate the right new hires by utilizing our proven recruiting, assessment, and selection processes.
Select the best people for your company with our insightful tools and services. We’ll help you select the appropriate tests and even administer and score them.
Zero-in on your top candidates instantly with WebCenter online pre-screening questionnaires. Customized to your specific job requirements, the system rates and ranks each candidate’s response.
Ensure that candidates have the skills and personality traits necessary to succeed in your position/work environment. We can create a customized interview guide or even conduct the interviews.
Employee Referral Program
Streamline and automate your employee referral process, decrease hiring costs, increase applicant quality, and improving employee satisfaction.
Spend more time focusing on your core business. We can provide dedicated, on-site staff to handle recruitment, selection, scheduling, discipline, coaching, performance reviews, motivation, and incentive programs for our employees.
Communicate the value of your employees, even in the face of downsizing. We can customize an efficient, economical solution to provide career transition assistance.
Explore other opportunities to create efficiencies within your company. We offer consulting services, including research and diagnostics, talent architecture, organizational performance, branding and communication, and HR consulting through our independent operating division.